Müller Weingarten AG

In 1866, John Michael treasure built in Weingarten a workshop. In the same year his father died, and his son Heinrich Schatz took over the workshop and started a company. First, chain stitch embroidery machines were produced from 1872 presented to the production of sheet metal working machines around. In 1898, the company's transformation into a stock corporation (AG Maschinenfabrik Weingarten treasure vorm. Hch.) Takes place. 1925 began the construction of large mechanical presses for the automotive industry. [3] After the destruction of the plant in 1945 by the British and Americans took place in 1958 the reconstruction. Stamping machines and large presses for the automotive industry were the main products after the Second World War. [4] 
Already in 1863, Fritz Müller in Esslingen am Neckar a locksmith. As of 1870, the first oil presses, hydraulic drawing presses from 1880 were made​​. 
1981-82 originated Maschinenfabrik Müller Weingarten AG by the merger of two companies Maschinenfabrik Weingarten AG from Müller Weingarten and press and Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Esslingen. The company had about 2,500 employees in 1982. With the establishment of a subsidiary in the United States in 1988, the internationalization of the group began. From 1994 this was held under the new name of Müller Weingarten AG. In 2000, the company had an average of 1,924 employees, of whom 1,826 were employed in Germany. [5] In 2006, there were an average of 2,307 employees. [6] 
The acquisition of Beutler Nova AG, a press manufacturer from the Swiss Gettnau, and the beche & Grohs GmbH, a smith machine manufacturers from Hückeswagen, took place in 1999 In 2001, the Müller Weingarten AG took over Metalforming Erfurt GmbH, Erfurt, whose origins on a 1902 decline by Henry Pels established company. It was there first hand-operated shears and punching machines, produced from 1954 large presses. 
The Müller Weingarten AG was a company headquartered in the Württemberg wine garden, which was mainly active in the field of mechanical engineering. The Group had production facilities in Weingarten, Erfurtund Dalian (China), supplying primarily the automotive industry. The group was divided into seven business units mechanical presses, hydraulic presses, die casting, forging, compact presses, tooling and service. The Müller Weingarten AG united as a single machine and system manufacturers in the world, the three core competencies for metal forming, especially in the automotive industry under one roof. 
In the spring of 2007, the takeover of Müller Weingarten AG by Schuler in Göppingen was known. The integration of Müller Weingarten and its subsidiaries in the Schuler Group began 2007 The acquisition is the world's leading provider of forming technology for the metalworking emerged with a market share of around 35 percent. 
On 1 December 2007, the Oskar Frech GmbH + Co. KG (Schorndorf) took over the area Druckgießtechnik of Müller Weingarten AG. 
At the beginning of 2008, the operations of other subsidiaries of Schuler and Müller Weingarten merged abroad, as well as the Müller Weingarten Werkzeuge GmbH were merged into the Schuler Cartec GmbH. 
On 26 January 2011, the Schuler's management announced that the Müller Weingarten AG merged with other segments of the Schuler Group. This resulted in the Schuler GmbH, which is fully integrated into the Schuler AG. At the same time, this also marked the end of Müller Weingarten AG and the global brand name of the company.

Manufacturer webpage «Müller Weingarten AG»www.schulergroup.com
Manufacturer equipment «Müller Weingarten AG»